International Player of Roller Skating
Sports Training / About Us
Everything you need to know
We are the first Company of India who is providing the sports coaches, and yoga teachers in the Northern Region. The youth of India is the future of the nation. Statistics show that majority of Indian Youth are unfit and this number is alarming in the urban areas. Everest Sports Academy was founded in January 2014 with an aim to promote the Sports and Yoga among the kids and to make every child physically, mentally & socially fit. By transforming the youth of the country, Everest has taken up the mission making India a better nation in Sports and Yoga.
Everest Management team comprises of several Top International and National sports coaches along with PE trainers who have successfully developed a revolutionary & Sophisticated Sports and PE curriculum called Physical Education for all kids (PEAK). Everest Peak program follows the standards prescribed by National Association for Sports and Physical Education (NASPE) which covers all guidelines provided by IB, IGCSE, ICSE, CBSE, CBSE-I and State Board.
Will be Very Happy and Thankful to the School Management for sharing their Sports views, Records, Achievements and Sports related Problems.
Sanjeev Tyagi (B.Sc, BPED, MPED, MA (Yoga) Director
Everest Sports Academy
The journey of Everest Sports Academy, Ludhiana since 2014…….
Mr. Sanjeev Tyagi: EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION: 2000 to 2014:
- Sat Paul Mittal School (ICSE School).
- Riverdale International Residential School (IGCSE, ISC, ICSE School) Pune.
- Dalhousie Public School (CBSE, Residential School), Dalhousie.
- Delhi Public School, Hardwar.
- Doon Cambridge School (ICSE),
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, BHEL, Hardwar.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS AS A PLAYER (Mr. Sanjeev Tyagi):
- Represented Jai Hind Inter College in various and States Athletics, Cricket, Football & Hockey Championship in the year 1990-1993.
- Declared Best Athlete in Athletics Championship, Hardwar in the year 1999-2000.
- Participated in P. Annual Athletics open meet as a Team Captain of Hardwar held at Ambedkar Stadium Obra (U.P) in Oct. 2000.
- Participated in All India Milo Cross Country in Delhi as an Athlete from Hardwar in the year 2000.
- Represented Gurukul Kangri University in All India Inter-University Athletic meet as a Team Member, held in M.S. University, Trinavelli (Tamilnadu) in 1998-99.
- Represented Gurukul Kangri University in North zone Hockey Games as a Team Member held in C.C.S. University, Meerut in 1998-99.
- Represented Gurukul Kangri University as a Team Captain in National Cross Country Championship held in Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra) in 1999-2000.
- Represented Gurukul Kangri University in All India Inter University Athletics meet as a Team Captain held in L.N.I.P.E., Gwalior (M.P.) 1999-2000.
- Represented Gurukul Kangri University in North Zone Hockey Games as Team Member held in P.A.U., Ludhiana in 1999-2000.
- Represented in First Uttaranchal Games (Hockey) as a Team Player of Hardwar held in Dehradun at O.N.G.C. ground in the year 2001.
- Participated in Second Uttaranchal Games (Hockey) held in Kashipur 2004 as a Team Player of Hardwar.
- Represented also Panipat in Senior Haryana Hockey State Championship, as a Team Player. The championship was held in Ambala Cantt. in the year 2002.
- Played two times in Open National Swami Sharadhhanand Hockey tournament at Gurukul Kangri Vishvidyalaya Ground. This is a very old & Nationalize tournament of India.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS AS A TEACHER & COACH (Mr. Sanjeev Tyagi:
- Represented as a Coach of Hardwar Team in Uttaranchal State Kho-Kho Championship held at Haldwani.
- Served as a Technical official in Uttaranchal State Yoga & Gymnastic Championship organized by Gurukul Mahavidyalaya, Jwalapur,
- Represented as team Coach in Sub Junior Basketball Championship held at A.B.N. I.I.T. Campus, Roorkee organized by District Basketball Association.
- Served as a Swimming Coach in D.P.S., Haridwar in North Zone & National Aquatics meet held at D.P.S. Chandigarh and D.P.S. Ludhiana in the year of 2005-06. Two student won a medal in that championship.
- Many times served as an Official and Hockey Coach in different Hockey championship.
- Represented in West Zone Athletics championship held at PDP stadium Mumbai in 2008 and 2010 as a team coach of Riverdale International School, Pune in which four students got one gold and four silver in 2008 and six boys got medals in 2010 along with 4 X 400 mt. relay in the
- Successfully every year organized Inter School Cricket, Football, Hockey & swimming championship in Riverdale International School, Pune.
- One of the Yoga Student of Sat Paul Mittal School, Ludhiana got selected in Indian Yoga team and continuously represented Indian team for International Championship from 2011 to 2014.
- Cricket team of Punjab region got a 3rd position in ISC National cricket championship games held in Bangalore in 2013.
- Badminton and tennis team got the first position in ICSE & ISC State games for continuously two years and participated in ISC National games.
- Cricket team got 1st position in ICSE & ISC State Cricket championship continuously three years.
- Three students played in Open Chess tournament, which was held in Pondicherry in 2013.
- Chess team won a state championship, held in St.Thomas school, Ludhiana in under nine girls category and got the prizes in other categories also.
- Yoga team of under 14 boys and girls won Punjab district yoga championship and participated in Punjab State games held at Patiala in 2012. One student got selected for National games.
- Our yoga team participated continuously for three years in open district & State yoga championship and our students won many prizes in different age categories.
- Damani Mahajan won lots of prizes in National & International Yoga championship which was held at Amritsar, Jammu, Palwal, Chennai in India and Malaysia, Hongkong, Singapore and other places also.
why choose us
We offer a wide range of sports training program –
We are a one stop solution for offering a wide variety of training programs, such as Cricket, Carrom, Chess, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Sakting, Karte, Tennis etc. We also help people in keeping them healthy and fresh through Yoga, Gym Training and Athletics.
We have driven well-trained and professional trainers from all around the world –
We strive hard to provide high quality and best in class training programs to our clients like no others can do so. Our team leaves no stone unturned to teach their students and make them expert in related programs.
We provide training classes at cost effective prices –
Our training classes are offered at an affordable price. Our services are reliable and effective as compared to others. To know more about us, please give us a call. We are waiting for you!
245-c, Rajguru Nagar, Ludhiana 23/07/2015 1447871100
Ready for fun? Let’s start the party!
At Everest sports academy, we organize several camps for students to trained them in various activities, such as Cricket, Carrom, Yoga, Table Tennis, Basketball, Table Tennis, Gymnastics, etc. Depending upon the needs and requirements, we provide training to individuals.
A large number of individuals become a part of our camps every year to improve their skills and area of knowledge. After the successful completion of camps, we organize a small party so that the participants can fun, enjoy and relax! Our professional team takes care of every little things and satisfy them up to the fullest. Although they act as professional at training place, but also enjoys at outings. Do you want to have some excitement in your life? Come at Everest sports academy!